Are you looking to put your web skills to work in a stable, growing company with a strong web presence throughout the Lancaster County area? If so, let us know! We are always looking for creative, motivated people with strong web talent. Since we are a smaller company, the more "hats" you can wear the more value you are to us. If you have web design skills including: SEO, CSS, PHP and anything else that goes with it, please email Kornel Kurtz with your information and resume.
WebTek is looking for a self-motivated, solutions oriented individual to head up the web development and technical side of our web business. We are looking for a "go-to-guy or gal" that can figure out anything. Someone that is innovative with fresh ideas and stays on top of cutting-edge techniques and trends... a creative and organized person. We want someone that enjoys working in a small office atmosphere and enjoys wearing many hats and chipping in where they can. Our platform is HTML, PHP and we use MySql for databases.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ecommerce (developing, implementing, customizing, 100% fulfillment)
- Front end coding and interactive programming
- Implementing and customizing applications, add-ons and scripts
- WordPress (developing, implementing, customizing)
- Problem solving
- Finding and executing solutions to clients wish lists
- Providing technical support to clients and staff
- Adapting sites to all major browsers
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Strong working knowledge of developing websites
- Great communication skills
- PHP / HTML5
- CMS experience
- MySQL / PhpMyadmin
- WHM / Cpanel
- Mobile website solutions
- Responsive web design
- Mobile web apps
- Strong debugging / problem solving
What Our Clients Say
"Kornel & Gili, it has been a pleasure working with the both of you. Thank you for a great job and always were there to answer any and all questions"
- M. Kozub, WD Services
"We appreciated the layout & design ideas Web tek provided for our company website. Their prompt response to updates, changes and additions to our site, displays a customer service willing to please."
"We have been very satisfied working with a "local" business. Everyone on staff was very helpful in leading us through this process. Good job WebTek!"
- Lois & Doug S.,
Country Patches Vacation Home