Are you looking to put your web skills to work in a stable, growing company with a strong web presence throughout the Lancaster County area? If so, let us know! We are always looking for creative, motivated people that excel in their area of expertise. Since we are a smaller company, the more “hats” you can wear, the more value you are to us. We are an equal opportunity employer offering full-time employment, competitive pay, and benefits like paid holidays, paid vacation and a 401(k) retirement plan. There is a fun, creative team here to collaborate with and learn from. Would you consider joining our expanding team?
SEO Account Manager
WebTek is accepting resumes for hiring an experienced FT, in-house (Lancaster PA area) internet marketing strategist with working knowledge of SEO and HTML. We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented individual for our digital marketing department who can optimize websites in HTML and WordPress using SEO best practices. Your main role will be to perform key internet marketing deliverables for accounts in a wide variety of industries.
If you have Google Adwords/ PPC experience, it could be a huge plus as this could serve as a 2-way role.
This role demands strong organizational and communication skills along with a high-level understanding of digital marketing and SEO best practices. These skills are imperative to achieve client lead generation goals and accelerate client digital marketing success. You will work closely with the SEO team and digital marketing team to develop strategies for implementation and execute/oversee all the tactical elements of the digital campaigns.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage 25+ client SEO / internet marketing accounts
- Implement search engine optimization on client websites
- Manage and execute online marketing SEO strategy
- Search Engine Optimization for Google and Bing
- Conduct SEO audits regularly, identifying areas of improvement and optimization
- Fluently analyze and report on client website performance and social media efforts
- Stay current on content marketing best practices, emerging technologies, and key social media platforms; share with colleagues and clients, when appropriate
- Prepare monthly reports with key performance indicators (KPI)
- Strong HTML, CSS and WordPress working experience
- Content Writing
- Google AdWords PPC
- Facebook Advertising