- Considering WebTek?
- Send us your resume
- Come join us
- A great place to work
Marketing Jobs in Lancaster, PA
Are you looking to put your web skills to work in a stable, growing company with a strong web presence throughout the Lancaster County area? If so, let us know! We are always looking for creative, motivated people that excel in their area of expertise. Since we are a smaller company, the more “hats” you can wear, the more value you are to us. We are an equal opportunity employer offering full-time employment, competitive pay, and benefits like paid holidays, paid vacation and a 401(k) retirement plan. There is a fun, creative team here to collaborate with and learn from. Would you consider joining our expanding team?
SEO Account Manager & Content Specialist
WebTek is currently hiring an experienced FT, in-house (Lancaster PA area) internet marketing strategist with a focus on SEO and content marketing. We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented individual for our digital marketing department who can analyze and perform strategies using SEO and content to help our client’s websites rank high in search engines. Your main role will be to perform key internet marketing deliverables for accounts in a wide variety of industries. As an essential supplement to that, you will be an integral part of the content production team crafting a wide variety of content, including page copy, blogs, white papers, email blasts, social media posts, and more.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage 25+ client SEO / internet marketing accounts
- Implement search engine optimization on client websites
- Learn about and produce a wide variety of content
- Manage and execute online marketing SEO strategy
- Search Engine Optimization for Google and Bing
- Conduct SEO audits regularly, identifying areas of improvement and optimization
- Fluently analyze and report on client website performance and social media efforts
- Stay current on content marketing best practices, emerging technologies, and key social media platforms; share with colleagues and clients, when appropriate
- Prepare monthly reports with key performance indicators (KPI)
- HTML, CSS, and WordPress working experience
- Google AdWords / Google Ads / PPC
- Facebook Advertising