- Considering WebTek?
- Send us your resume
- Come join us
- A great place to work
Digital Marketing SEO Account Manager
Status: On Hold
How would you like to take your digital marketing knowledge and base skills and use them to achieve high rankings in search engines? We have over a hundred digital marketing clients desiring those results and you can be their hero! Would you consider joining our web agency team and help our clients achieve online success?
Ideally we are looking for an individual experienced in digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO), but we are willing to teach the right motivated person so they can unleash their potential and reap wins for our clients.
You should be an organized, detail-oriented individual with descriptive and persuasive writing that can make our clients products and services come alive and entice website visitors to read, engage and convert into a sales lead. With SEO sprinkled throughout work, infused with valuable tips, techniques and strategies you’ll be trained with, you will achieve success and learn a skill that’s in high demand!
This role demands strong organizational and communication skills along with a moderate-level of understanding digital marketing and SEO best practices. You will work closely with the SEO team and digital marketing team to develop strategies for implementation and execute/oversee all the tactical elements of your clients digital campaigns
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage 25+ client SEO / internet marketing accounts
- Implement search engine optimization on client websites
- Manage and execute online marketing SEO strategy
- Search Engine Optimization for Google and Bing
- Conduct SEO audits regularly, identifying areas of improvement and optimization
- Fluently analyze and report on client website performance and social media efforts
- Stay current on content marketing best practices, emerging technologies, and key social media platforms; share with colleagues and clients, when appropriate
- Prepare monthly reports with key performance indicators (KPI)
- HTML, CSS and WordPress working experience
- Content Writing
WebTek is a leading web design and digital marketing agency just outside of Lancaster, PA. We have over 600 clients and have been around for 20 years. The digital marketing side of our company is growing very quickly and we need to staff accordingly. You will learn, grow and find new challenges while developing your career as an internet marketing specialist.
We offer full-time employment, paid holidays, paid vacation and a 401(k) retirement plan to list a few of the benefits. There is a fun, creative team here to collaborate with and learn from. Would you consider joining our expanding team?