To setup your Gmail Account to use your business email, you must already have the email account created in your Control Panel. You will need the following information when following the step by step instructions below.
Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (your full email address)
Password: use whatever password you were assigned
POP Server: mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your domain name)
SMTP Server: mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your domain name)
1. Log into your Gmail account
2. After your inbox loads, click on the "Gear" icon in the top right corning, and select "Settings" from the dropdown.
3. Under the "Accounts and Import" tab, find the "Send Mail As" row. Click the Add a POP3 mail account you own link.
4. A new window will open, enter the email address that you would like to add to your account. Click Next.
5. Enter the Username (your full email address) and Password for the account you are adding.
6. For "POP Server", enter mail.yourdomainname.com replacing yourdomainname.com with your actual domain name.
7. The port number by default is 110, you should not need to change this.
8. There are 4 check boxes that should be unmarked by default, these should remain unchecked. Click Add Account
9. You will now be asked if you would like to send mail from this account, make sure "Yes..." is selected and click Next Step.
10. Enter your Name and be sure to have "Treat as an alias" checked.
11. Click Next Step
12. In the "SMTP Server" field, enter in mail.yourdomainname.com replacing yourdomainname.com with your actual domain name.
13. Enter in the Username (email address) and Password for the email address you are adding. The port number listed by default is 587, you should not have to change this. Also be sure to have "Secured conenction using TLS" checked before proceeding.
14. Click "Add Account".
15. Google will then verify that the credentials you entered are correct. Once the credentials are verified, Google will send a verification email to the address that you are adding to Gmail. Open the email account you are adding (via Webmail, refer to webtekcc.com/support/webmail.php)
16. After you log into your email account through Webmail, you should see a verification email from Google. Open the email and click the verification link. Verification must be confirmed before you can use this email address in Gmail.
After successfully completing the steps above, you're are now ready to send and receive mail through your Gmail account!